Sunday, March 21, 2010

The day I cried for a football team.....

When they use to lose games,they will win back,its like....losing 1 and then winning 10.As what people said everyvictorious start has to come to an end.And that's what happen to the team I support, Chelsea at 5:30a.m (Malaysian Time)at the UEFA Champions League second leg match at Stamford Bridge against Inter Millan.They trail against their counterpart's 2:1 from their first leg in Millan.So few day's back,when I was watching Chelsea bashing their inter city rival West Ham United 4:1 at the Bridge,I thought Inter was gonna be crushed by them at home turf.But my thinking was proved wrong......

And then as usual,i went to tuition on Tuesday,the eve of the Chelsea ,Inter clash,I talked about Chelsea of course with confident and bossed aroung telling people that the blues can overcome the Italian's.....but then after debating with one off my friends...I eventually feared that Chelsea could be beaten by Inter......and then tuition finished I went back home........

At Wednesday,early morning 5o'clock i sat in front of the TV at watched with horror as the Chelsea dominance in the first half was vanishing fast,and then my mind told me to prepare for a lost......and that's what happen next......Samuel Eto the Inter Millan stricker from Barcelona,hit the ball past Ross Turnbull(the reserve keeper of Chelsea)in the 77th minute....His goal silenced the 40,000 plus Chelsea fan's at the Bridge but left the 4,000 plus Inter fan's to celebrate.

When that goal struck the back of Chelsea goal,its was like a sword spearing through my heart,and I was left in tear's......The first time I cried for a football team.The lost left Chelsea for the fifth time in a row to fail to progress for Europe's top flight competition.

So sad indeed..........but they still got FA cup and English Premier League to fight for.....go blues go !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment